' Experience Our Revolutionary Technology for Upgrading Lower Selection to Higher
by using Sellam Finishing Compacts, Wet Blue & Wet End Upgradation Products'
Wet End Upgradation Fillers
Sellam’s upgradation protein filler is an indigenous solution to upgrade the selection of all types of leather in drum process itself.
|» No Rejection
||» No Dead Stock
||» Increase in the Area
||» Higher Profit
Seltanfill GPG can be used for production of upgraded, plump, soft, tight and fine grain leather with
pleasant silky touch
Selcomfill MK 6718
Cationic protein wet end filler for all types of softies and milled leather.
It is used to produce upgraded, soft, tight and fine grain with pleasant satin touch.
Selcomfill BK 9131
Cationic protein Wet End filler for all types of burnish and high shine leathers. Good upgradation, Excellent burnishability and repolishability.
Practical values of Sellam Wet End fillers
- Lower selection wet blue is upgraded to higher selection (crust) leather resulting in higher unit value realization.
- No need to load the grain in finishing; aniline look of finished leather is preserved even in the lower selections.
- Reduces the time in finishing; it takes only 30 minutes running time in the wet end drum process.
- Diminishes the visibility of vein marks, growth marks, deep ticks and grain off.
- Marginal increase in the area of leather.
- If there is no rejection, no dead stock is a great relief for the tanners.
- One can easily produce saleable quality full grain leathers out of available lower selection.
Use our Sellam Wet end protein filler to experience the advantage of a new concept in leather processing and maximize your profits.